Version: 1.1 (14.03.2015)
The purpose of this policy is to inform you how we will use any personal data that you provide through our website.
- If you have requested to receive information from us, we will collect your email address and first name to send you newsletters or any other promotional information. You will be able to unsubscribe from the newsletters at any stage by clicking the unsubscribe link (mandatory on all our emails) or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not share your details with any affiliated sites or any online casino operator.
- We may employ the services of a third party to help us provide our online services. In some cases the third party may receive your information. However, at all times, we will control and be responsible for the use of your information.
- When you visit our website we send you a cookie. A cookie is a ‘text-only’ string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of your computer’s hard drive so that the website can remember who you are. Cookies may be used to help us recognize you when you return to our website. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the features and offers on our website if cookies are disabled.
- Our website may contain links to other websites over which we have no control. We are not responsible for privacy policies or practices of other websites to which you choose to link from this site. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those websites so you can understand how they collect, use and share your information.